Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A valentine for Al Gore

The field is full of also-rans
Who want to take your job
Some are good, woman or man
But you, you stand out from the mob
I wait for you to come to your senses
It's hard but you won't be alone
It's time for you to get off of the fence(s)
Our peril without you has grown

You've got my heart and you've got my vote
Make a difference, throw your hat in the ring
Our country is sinking like a leaking boat
It's time to dethrone the king

Your passion is clear
It's the earth you adore
2008 could be your year
Be my President, Albert A. Gore

3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, this explains everything! Should have read this one first!!

Have a Merry Christmas, to you and your family.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger PurplePol said...

I think he's the best person for the job even though he refuses to run. But just to be fair my current list from the field of candidates

1. Biden
2. Edwards
3. Obama
4. Ron Paul
5. McCain

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admit not knowing much about Ron Paul. My impression had been that he was fairly conservative. But since you have him in this list of liberals, I will have to read up on him some more. You realize the only two on this list with any practical chances are Obama and McCain, right? And I cannot really decide which one of them I think would be worse.

Oh, well. You don't have Her Majesty on your list. That is at least something to your credit. She's SUPPOSED to win, don't you know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home